Taxpayers foot £500k bill for 2013 UK Bilderberg
http://www.radio4all.net/index.php/program/75299

Hertfordshire taxpayers to bear brunt of nearly £1m Bilderberg Conference policing cost
http://www.hertfordshiremercury.co.uk/Hertfordshire/Hertfordshire-taxpayers-to-bear-brunt-of-nearly-1m-Bilderberg-Conference-policing-cost-20140417164643.htm
Taxpayers in Hertfordshire are to bear the brunt of the £990,000 policing cost for last year's secretive Bilderberg Conference. Held in June at The Grove Hotel in Watford, the conference brought together 140 influential faces from government and business worldwide, including Prime Minister David Cameron. The four-day conference also attracted thousands of protestors and Hertfordshire Constabulary was called upon to police the event. In total, the police spent £990,000 policing the event, of which the organisers later contributed £462,000. An application was made for the Government to fund another £528,000. However, the Home Office has now declined the county's special grant application, in what Hertfordshire police and crime commissioner David Lloyd described as a "disappointing decision." Under Home Office rules, special grant funding is only available where necessary additional expenditure incurred would create a serious threat to financial stability of a force and its capacity to deliver normal policing. Special grants will usually only be considered once the costs reach one per cent of the force budget, otherwise forces are expected to fund one-off exceptional expenditures below this level from their own reserves. The request was refused as the cost of policing the event fell short of the one per cent threshold - £1.8m - and was not assessed as bearing a risk to the force's financial stability or capacity to deliver policing. David Lloyd said: "Along with all other police forces in the country Hertfordshire Constabulary has a core policing duty to prevent crime, maintain the Queen's peace, protect the public and prevent damage to property. "The Bilderberg conference was an exceptional policing challenge that was very successfully policed by the constabulary with several thousand protestors attending over the period of the event. "The Constabulary fulfilled their legal responsibilities and ensured that the event took place peacefully with the minimum of disruption to Hertfordshire's public and businesses. "I am disappointed that the Home Office has turned down our grant application though I understand the Home Office's criteria." He continued: "Fortunately, our sound financial management means that this decision does not cause us immediate problems or require us to make further immediate savings on policing. "Ultimately, this money will come from our reserves and I would have wanted to have this money available for other policing purposes in the county."
--
+44 (0)7786 952037
Twitter: @TonyGosling http://twitter.com/tonygosling
http://groups.google.com/group/uk-911-truth
http://www.youtube.com/user/PublicEnquiry
"Capitalism is institutionalised bribery."
_________________
www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.l911t.com
www.v911t.org

www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.globalresearch.ca
www.public-interest.co.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/series/Bristol+Broadband+Co-operative
www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1407615751783.2051663.1274106225&l=90330c0ba5&type=1
<http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf>http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf "The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
<https://217.72.179.7/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/>https://217.72.179.7/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/

Fear not therefore: for there is nothing covered that shall not be revealed; and nothing hid that shall not be made known. What I tell you in darkness, that speak ye in the light and what ye hear in the ear, that preach ye upon the housetops. Matthew 10:26-27

Die Pride and Envie; Flesh, take the poor's advice.
Covetousnesse be gon: Come, Truth and Love arise.
Patience take the Crown; throw Anger out of dores:
Cast out Hypocrisie and Lust, which follows whores:
Then England sit in rest; Thy sorrows will have end;
Thy Sons will live in peace, and each will be a friend.
http://tinyurl.com/6ct7zh6
Please consider seriously the reason why these elite institutions are not discussed in the mainstream press despite the immense financial and political power they wield? There are sick and evil occultists running the Western World. They are power mad lunatics like something from a kids cartoon with their fingers on the nuclear button! Armageddon is closer than you thought. Only God can save our souls from their clutches, at least that's my considered opinion - Tony

"PEPIS" group. Please feel free to forward it to anyone who might be interested
particularly your political representatives, journalists and spiritual leaders/dudes.

--- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "PEPIS" group.
to pepis+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.