PUTIN ADVISER: TRANSITION TO NEW GLOBAL ECONOMY WILL REQUIRE WAR

September 2, 2014
http://www.blacklistednews.com/Putin_adviser:_Transition_to_new_global_economy_will_require_war/37652/0/38/38/Y/M.html
SOURCE: SECRETS OF THE FED

The term revolution has multiple meanings dependent upon the perspective of the
rebels seeking it, and the establishment trying to keep it from occurring.  But
throughout the annals of history, revolution has never come easily, and almost
inevitably is achieved through violent action, or in many cases, all-out war.

For Russia, which understands the concept and history of revolution within
their own peoples, the direction they see the world moving towards, especially
in the economic plane, is a form of revolution against the old way.  And as
President Putin’s adviser Sergei Glazyev ascertained on Thursday of last week,
the revolution to change the global financial system will come by war, as it
has in almost every single instance in history.

“The world today is going through a year of overlapping cyclical crises. This
is a period when the global economy is changing as the structure that has
driven economic growth for 30 years has exhausted itself. The world needs to
transition to a new system and transition has always come about through war…

The last elections to the European Parliament showed that all European citizens
are not fooled by the false pro-American, anti-Russian propaganda… and by the
constant stream of lies

In order to avoid the constant threat of foreign asset confiscation, we need to
build our own sovereign monetary macro-economic policy.” – Sergei Glazyov

Sergei Glazyov is not someone whose words are to be taken likely, as he speaks
for the President as his close economic and geo-political adviser.  In fact,
Glazyov was the first to suggest the use of dumping dollars and treasuries as a
means to counter economic sanctions coming from Washington, and eventually sees
the growing conflict between East and West escalating towards a violent
confrontation....

Please consider seriously the reason why these elite institutions are not
discussed in the mainstream press despite the immense financial and political
power they wield?
There are sick and evil occultists running the Western World. They are power
mad lunatics like something from a kids cartoon with their fingers on the
nuclear button! Armageddon is closer than you thought. Only God can save our
souls from their clutches, at least that's my considered opinion - Tony

"PEPIS" group. Please feel free to forward it to anyone who might be interested
particularly your political representatives, journalists and spiritual
leaders/dudes.

---
"PEPIS" group.
to pepis+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.