MI6 meddling in Islamic world: Tony G on Turkish TV

Secret NATO funding of ISIS through black budgets of MI6 & the CIA

http://www.911forum.org.uk/board/viewtopic.php?p=168745#168745

Tony Gosling's appearance on Turkish television this week
Starts 22m 22s in

http://t.co/bqCg3gy31u

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4kt3B-Xbzw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4kt3B-Xbzw

Please consider seriously the reason why these elite institutions are not
discussed in the mainstream press despite the immense financial and political
power they wield?
There are sick and evil occultists running the Western World. They are power
mad lunatics like something from a kids cartoon with their fingers on the
nuclear button! Armageddon is closer than you thought. Only God can save our
souls from their clutches, at least that's my considered opinion - Tony

"PEPIS" group. Please feel free to forward it to anyone who might be interested
particularly your political representatives, journalists and spiritual
leaders/dudes.

---
"PEPIS" group.
to pepis+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.