Dieppe, 1942: 3,500 Canadians sacrificed as cover for MI6 agent JAD who later grabbed Nazis' looted billions?
Why was my war hero grandfather written out of history?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQhdhJfoQHI

Jill Goulding discovered an attache case in her Hampshire loft which contained a host of secret wartime documnets confirming her grandfather Harold Goulding had been the commanding officer of the Royal Navy's elite Special Boat Unit (SBU). So why did he die just months after the war, why was his DSO not recognised on his gravestone and elsewhere, and why did one of the commandos he trained at COPP headquarters, John Ainsworth-Davis, say it was lucky Harold died so soon after the war because he wouldn't have wanted to know 'we'd been lied to'. Was that lie the secret 'Operation James Bond' mission that took place in April 1945, just before the end of World War Two, to snatch Hitler's treasurer, Martin Bormann, from under the noses of the Russians for the use of the underground Fourth Reich? The COPP commandos that took part in that top secret MI6 mission were told they were extracting Bormann, codename 'Piglet', so that the Nazis looted billions could be redistributed and returned to its rightful owners across Europe, but that was Churchill's man of mystery Desmond Morton's big lie. A body double who'd had dental surgery, of Bormann was taken on the mission and once Bormann had been Only he, Ian Fleming, King George VI and Winston Churchill knew the real plan was to get Bormann out of Berlin, via Britain, to South America where he could safely begin the bureaucratic job of creating 750 or so new corporations around the world into which the laundered billions could be injected and former SS supporters in suits would be placed on the various boards.

This is detailed in two books which I respectfully ask you to read and distribute

1. 'Op JB, the last great secret of world war two' by Christopher Crieghton (John Aisworth Davis was using a pen name still nervouis about the official secrets act) 2. 'Martin Bormann Nazi in Exile' by wartime CBS news correspondent Paul Manning.

Much more here including extracts from the above

Martin Bormann Post-War Nazi 4th Reich Financial Empire
http://www.911forum.org.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=10880
http://www.911forum.org.uk/board/viewtopic.php?p=169144#169144

Meanwhile, I see, that it is as if the Jimmy Savile scandal had never happened at my old employers the BBC!
http://rt.com/uk/223011-bbc-children-spy-mi5/
MI5 who were behind paedophilia at Kincora Boys Home in Northern Ireland are moving into a coproduction with CBBC's Blue Peter
http://rt.com/uk/223011-bbc-children-spy-mi5/
https://twitter.com/TonyGosling/status/556449735608111104

bless you all

Tony
--
+44 (0)7786 952037
Twitter: @TonyGosling http://twitter.com/tonygosling
http://rt.com/op-edge/authors/tony-gosling/
http://groups.google.com/group/uk-911-truth
http://www.youtube.com/user/PublicEnquiry
"Capitalism is institutionalised bribery."
_________________
www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.l911t.com
www.v911t.org

www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.globalresearch.ca
www.public-interest.co.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/series/Bristol+Broadband+Co-operative
www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1407615751783.2051663.1274106225&l=90330c0ba5&type=1
<http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf>http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf "The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
<https://217.72.179.7/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/>https://217.72.179.7/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/

Fear not therefore: for there is nothing covered that shall not be revealed; and nothing hid that shall not be made known. What I tell you in darkness, that speak ye in the light and what ye hear in the ear, that preach ye upon the housetops. Matthew 10:26-27

Die Pride and Envie; Flesh, take the poor's advice.
Covetousnesse be gon: Come, Truth and Love arise.
Patience take the Crown; throw Anger out of dores:
Cast out Hypocrisie and Lust, which follows whores:
Then England sit in rest; Thy sorrows will have end;
Thy Sons will live in peace, and each will be a friend.
http://tinyurl.com/6ct7zh6
Please consider seriously the reason why these elite institutions are not discussed in the mainstream press despite the immense financial and political power they wield? There are sick and evil occultists running the Western World. They are power mad lunatics like something from a kids cartoon with their fingers on the nuclear button! Armageddon is closer than you thought. Only God can save our souls from their clutches, at least that's my considered opinion - Tony

"PEPIS" group. Please feel free to forward it to anyone who might be interested
particularly your political representatives, journalists and spiritual leaders/dudes.

--- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "PEPIS" group.
to pepis+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.