Charlie Hebdo police officer Helric Fredou murdered? NATO Gladio Daniele Ganser
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gdtRSQh8tHQ
 Hollande came out against Russian sanctions 1 DAY BEFORE Paris Charlie Hebdo
Published on 7 Feb 2015
http://www.911forum.org.uk/board/viewtopic.php?p=169350#169350

Charlie Hebdo
False Flag - Spectacular Event
Hideous Theatre?
Police officer Helric Fredou murdered?
Daniele Ganser, Dr. Julian Charles, Martin Summers, Tony Gosling
TheMindRenewed.com - Thisweek.org.uk Fri06Feb2015

Dr. Daniele Ganser : NATO's Secret Armies - GLADIO & The Strategy of Tension
AUDIO http://politicsthisweek.wordpress.com/2015/02/06/36004/
PRINCE CHARLES http://www.911forum.org.uk/board/viewtopic.php?p=169349#169349
AUDIO http://www.radio4all.net/index.php/program/79223

Our guest this week is Swiss historian Dr. Daniele Ganser, author of the seminal book NATO's Secret Armies: Operation GLADIO and Terrorism in Western Europe, who joins us for a fascinating (though at times unsettling) conversation on the subject of Operation GLADIO. Shortly after WWII a Europe-wide network of secret armies was organised under the aegis of NATO, tasked with providing military and intelligence resistance in the event of a feared Soviet invasion. Modelled on the resistance movements of the war years, many of these "stay behind" units remained faithful to their original mandate. But by the early 1960s - under the pressures of anti-communist politicking and flirtations with the Far Right - some of these groups began to morph into something more sinister, linking up with extreme right-wingers who carried out acts of false-flag terrorism, harassment of left-wing parties and coups d'état. But was this morphing simply an unforseen consequence of the unaccountability and instability of the network itself? Or was it, at least in part, engineered by the very Anglo-American establishment which gave birth to the project in the first place? And to what extent, therefore, can such acts of terror be seen as manifestations of 'the strategy of tension', carried out by the State against its own citizens for the purposes of control at home and geopolitical gain abroad? (We also discuss: Operation Northwoods, the so-called War on Terror, 9/11 and the recent Charlie Hebdo attacks.)
http://themindrenewed.com/interviews/2015/600-int-70

French intelligence works hand in hand with NATO and other western intelligence agencies, and have been involved in the training of the radical Islamic offshoots of Al Qaeda in attempts to topple Assad, for example. The “Free Syrian Army” has notoriously been armed and funded by Atlanticist power elites since 2012, when the CFR called for more use of Al Qaeda and the FSA, to 2013, when we saw Senator John McCain and others meeting with rebranded Al Qaeda leaders. As we look back on events associated with French and Euro terror, the images converge. In 1995, Rachid Ramda, a member of radical Islamic organizations predictably titled “Islamic Salvation Front” and the “Armed Islamic Goup”, bombed the French RER subway, killing eight. According to an interview with Liberacion.fr, Ramda described his past involvement with western NGOs and Doctors Without Borders ­ both classic intelligence covers, casting doubt on the official narrative of Ramda as the typical fundamentalist stage prop of so many mainstream media terror tales. This event recalls the NGO affiliations of the so-called ISIS video victims, as well as Tamerlan Tsarnaev. In 2004, we saw a similar media fiasco with the agitprop style provocation from the caricatures of Mohammed in Dutch filmmaker Theo van Gogh’s “Submission: Part I,” which led to van Gogh’s retaliatory death. A violent standoff ensued, with a terror cell in The Hague. Then, from 2005-2010 we saw Danish papers create a soap opera scandal with numerous mockings of Mohammed in the Jyllands-Posten paper. We are also reminded of the dubious association of the “Mohammed” film the western establishment attempted to link to the Benghazi incident that curiously occurred on the anniversary of 9/11 in 2012..... In summary, we find that Euro terror, and in particular, terror events involving in some tangential way connected to France bear all the same patterns and Atlanticist black op power bloc operations that have been at work since the Cold War and Gladio. As new details emerge, a clearer picture can be painted about the new siege, but I feel confident we can expect all the same villains and cast of characters that come to play in the vaudeville variety show that is the global war on terror. The strategy of tension plan of the neocon establishment has long argued for a “clash of civilizations” between the “Judeo-Christian” nations and Islamic civilization to destabilize and remake the Middle East on the long march to the British Fabian great game of global technocratic government.
http://jaysanalysis.com/2015/01/08/the-french-connection-false-flags-and-the-charlie-hebdo-incident/

Investigative reports: Hollande & Merkel in Moscow today to negotiate end to the war in Ukraine - visit Putin for talks about Ukraine - NATO, Russian military on ground? Blackwater found working on other side. ISIS ­ western intelligence involved, going into Syria. Syriza vetoed sanctions on Russia and may veto TTIP. Russian elite warning of war ­ if Swift payment system stopped. Litvenenko inquiry. Interview with Daniele Ganser by Julian Charles www.themindrenewed.com, about NATO stay behind armies in Europe: Daniele's book 'NATOs' Secret Armies'; false flag bombings; Brabant massacre; Gladio network; Ergenekon network; Charlie Hebdo attack in January; France 1985 ­ atomic bomb testing in Pacific, attacks on De Gaulle. - author of NATO's Secret Armies Daniele Ganser: Were NATO & French Secret Service DGSE behind Paris' Charlie Hebdo terror attacks? Interview with Ludik Stavinoa, lecturer in Sociology, Bath: what is sociology?; Leon Brittan was EU Competition Minister and was responsible for dismantling a socio-economic Keynsian system and pushing privatisation of publicly owned utilities; less regulation of business; Ofwat report on Bristol Water; European Commission; European Round Table of Industrialists. Clip of interview with John Morgan, author of 'Princess Diana, The Shocking Truth About her Murder: The August 1995 assassination that refuses to go away' as play about her death 'Truth, Lies and Diana' comes out in London. Chilcot Inquiry.

--
+44 (0)7786 952037
Twitter: @TonyGosling http://twitter.com/tonygosling
http://rt.com/op-edge/authors/tony-gosling/
http://groups.google.com/group/uk-911-truth
http://www.youtube.com/user/PublicEnquiry
"Capitalism is institutionalised bribery."
_________________
www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.l911t.com
www.v911t.org

www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.globalresearch.ca
www.public-interest.co.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/series/Bristol+Broadband+Co-operative
www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1407615751783.2051663.1274106225&l=90330c0ba5&type=1
<http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf>http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf "The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
<https://217.72.179.7/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/>https://217.72.179.7/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/

Fear not therefore: for there is nothing covered that shall not be revealed; and nothing hid that shall not be made known. What I tell you in darkness, that speak ye in the light and what ye hear in the ear, that preach ye upon the housetops. Matthew 10:26-27

Die Pride and Envie; Flesh, take the poor's advice.
Covetousnesse be gon: Come, Truth and Love arise.
Patience take the Crown; throw Anger out of dores:
Cast out Hypocrisie and Lust, which follows whores:
Then England sit in rest; Thy sorrows will have end;
Thy Sons will live in peace, and each will be a friend.
http://tinyurl.com/6ct7zh6
Please consider seriously the reason why these elite institutions are not discussed in the mainstream press despite the immense financial and political power they wield? There are sick and evil occultists running the Western World. They are power mad lunatics like something from a kids cartoon with their fingers on the nuclear button! Armageddon is closer than you thought. Only God can save our souls from their clutches, at least that's my considered opinion - Tony

"PEPIS" group. Please feel free to forward it to anyone who might be interested
particularly your political representatives, journalists and spiritual leaders/dudes.

--- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "PEPIS" group.
to pepis+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.