Are 'Royal Arch' and 'Presence' euphemisms for the fallen Archangel Lucifer?
Series: <http://www.radio4all.net/index.php/series/Bristol+Broadband+Co-operative>Bristol Broadband Co-operative
Subtitle: Miracles at Bristol Underground Church?
Program Type: <http://www.radio4all.net/index.php/filter/type/2>Weekly Program
Featured Speakers/Commentators:
Contributor: <http://www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149>Bristol Broadband Co-operative [<http://www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149/contact/>Contact Contributor]
Broadcast Restrictions: No excerpting/modifying without permission.
License: Attribution Non-commercial (by-nc) <http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/3.0/>
[]

Broadcast Advisory: Warning: Program may contain strong or potentially offensive language, including possible FCC violations.

http://www.radio4all.net/index.php/program/80576

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MiwUmuuiQjk
This week Gail Riplinger starts with the lyrics of rock group Led Zeppelin as she examines the meaning of the words 'Royal Arch' and 'Presence' for the fallen Archangel Lucifer. Kieran Stowell reports on efforts to save The Fleece music venue in central Bristol.

download
http://www.radio4all.net/files/t...@cultureshop.org.uk/2149-1-Dialect05May2015.mp3
Please consider seriously the reason why these elite institutions are not discussed in the mainstream press despite the immense financial and political power they wield? There are sick and evil occultists running the Western World. They are power mad lunatics like something from a kids cartoon with their fingers on the nuclear button! Armageddon is closer than you thought. Only God can save our souls from their clutches, at least that's my considered opinion - Tony

"PEPIS" group. Please feel free to forward it to anyone who might be interested
particularly your political representatives, journalists and spiritual leaders/dudes.

--- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "PEPIS" group.
to pepis+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.