The Congress bore some responsibility. They pressured lenders to give loans to minorities who
lacked the financial resources to make adequate down payments and to make monthly payments.

1) They would loan people money for the down payment. I know. I met an illegal alien who said she
could not afford to make the down payment. The loan officer told her not to worry. They would make
the loan big enough to cover the down payment.

2) She was making $10 an hour as a babysitter. Her husband refused to work. But she met the
income requirements and met the federal guidelines for being a minority.

3) I remember Jamie Gorelick who served in the Clinton DOJ. She wrote the paper on the Wall
pf Separation which prevented the DOJ from investigating Bill Clinton. She received a bonus of $27
million for serving on the Fannie Mae board. (Federal National Mortgage Association, FNMA)
She was on the 911 Commission and was top legal counsel for BP after the Deepwater Horizon oil spill.

4) Howell Raines was the head of Fannie Mae. He was paid a bonus of $95 million. They played their
role too.

Please consider seriously the reason why these elite institutions are not discussed in the mainstream press despite the immense financial and political power they wield?
There are sick and evil occultists running the Western World. They are power mad lunatics like something from a kids cartoon with their fingers on the nuclear button! Armageddon is closer than you thought. Only God can save our souls from their clutches, at least that's my considered opinion - Tony

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "PEPIS" group. Please feel free to forward it to anyone who might be interested particularly your political representatives, journalists and spiritual leaders/dudes.

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "PEPIS" group.