Dear all,

In an attempt to prove that not all change is bad    ......    ;-)

Looking at the 911 forum I see that people seem to be increasingly using the calendar
http://www.911forum.org.uk/board/cal_lite.php
for events - which is good because that's what it's for

And I noticed the other day that many of the events that were on the front page
http://www.911forum.org.uk/
were way out of date from November and December last year

So to make the front page more relevant and in response to the increasing rate of major terrorist attacks in Europe particularly, I thought I'd start documenting these attacks
http://www.911forum.org.uk/board/viewforum.php?f=5

Rather like here
http://www.johnstonsarchive.net/terrorism/wrjp255i.html
but in date order

Its a real contrast to see the numbers killed in Nigeria and Yemen compared to Brussels for example compared to the media reporting they actually get too
Because as we know propaganda is increasingly what it's all about
http://www.911forum.org.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=16334

'The press is every day becoming more and more powerful for good or evil; its influence on men's minds has become so marked that it may with truth be said that the press rules public opinion rather than public opinion rules the press.' Extract from: J. Arthur Gibbs, A Cotswold Village, Country Life and Pursuits in Gloucestershire, 1898.
Written over a century ago, before the age of radio or television.
http://www.911forum.org.uk/board/viewtopic.php?p=172338#172338

The terrorists couldn't do what they do without media 'Groupthink' and sometimes even downright complicity
http://21stcenturywire.com/2016/03/25/brussels-terrordrome-masterminds-fake-cctv-footage-eu-funded-terror-drills-prior-knowledge/
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/brussels-explosions-video-purporting-to-show-zaventem-airport-blast-was-shot-in-2011-a6945501.html

Anyhow... I hope its also going to make our events section a useful reference point

I've backdated the changes to about September 2015 ish so that's filled almost the whole events section that's visible on the portal page

Our previous 'events' were usually nice things to go along to, if depressing, where one could meet caring kind and wonderful people so I apologise that in now they're in the past not the future and more importantly not the sorts of event's you're going to actually want to attend!

In future the nice events can be found on the calendar and please post them there ;-)

If you're not already registered you can do so here
http://911forum.org.uk/board/profile.php?mode=register

If you already have an account you've had trouble logging in to please just email me with the datails you do know such as email address you originally used to register and your user name and I'll help you back in :-)

Best

Your editor

Tony Gosling
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.bilderberg.org
www.911forum.org.uk
+44 7786 952037

Please consider seriously the reason why these elite institutions are not discussed in the mainstream press despite the immense financial and political power they wield? There are sick and evil occultists running the Western World. They are power mad lunatics like something from a kids cartoon with their fingers on the nuclear button! Armageddon is closer than you thought. Only God can save our souls from their clutches, at least that's my considered opinion - Tony

"PEPIS" group. Please feel free to forward it to anyone who might be interested
particularly your political representatives, journalists and spiritual leaders/dudes.

--- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "PEPIS" group.
to pepis+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.