British girl recruited online by Canadian Intelligence and believed killed in Syria ‘was too scared to flee ISIS’
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/aug/12/british-girl-believed-killed-in-syria-was-too-scared-to-flee-isis

Sources say Kadiza Sultana feared being caught and publicly executed if she tried to escape group’s stronghold of Raqqa

Jamie Grierson and Vikram Dodd Friday 12 August 2016 18.46 BST Last modified on Friday 12 August 2016 22.00 BST
http://www.911forum.org.uk/board/viewtopic.php?p=173376#173376

A London schoolgirl thought to have been killed in an airstrike in Syria was fearful of the risks involved in trying to rescue her from Islamic State and could not “make the leap of faith” needed to try to escape, sources have told the Guardian. Kadiza Sultana, who left her home in Bethnal Green, east London, during the half-term break in February 2015 with friends Shamima Begum and Amira Abase, is believed to have died in the terror group’s stronghold of Raqqa earlier this year. Sultana is thought to have become disillusioned with life in Raqqa and had been considering attempting to make her way back to Britain. But sources on Friday said the former Bethnal Green academy student feared the dangers of such a plan failing were too high, and that she would be caught and publicly executed, a fate that befell an Austrian woman who tried to flee Isis. Sultana would have been under extreme pressure to remain in the battered city after swearing a mandatory oath of allegiance to the Isis leader, Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, a counter-extremism expert said. Fresh details of Sultana’s death came as Rushanara Ali, the MP for Bethnal Green and Bow, said her fate should prompt a full review of Prevent, the government’s counter-terrorism strategy. Her family heard in late June that Sultana may be dead, following an airstrike that took place around 22 June and hit a building in which there was a financial office on the ground floor and Sultana’s flat above, sources said. A friend of Sultana’s – who was the first of four girls from the Bethnal Green school to flee to Syria – is understood to have notified the family. When considering a plan to flee Syria, one issue on Sultana’s mind would have been to enter Kurdish-controlled territory, which could be dangerous if the Kurds believed she was affiliated with Isis. Haras Rafiq, managing director of counter-extremism thinktank Quilliam, said she would have also felt the weight of an oath – known as bayah or bayat – sworn to the terror group’s leader. “When they get over there, the very first thing they have to do is to give bayah to Baghdadi,” he said. “Giving bayah to Baghdadi is an oath of allegiance which can only broken by death. So once you join Isis, one you’ve given bayah, you can’t leave – you’re not allowed to leave.
“The only way you can leave is if you’re sent on a mission, or if you die.”
Rafiq said research showed that the majority of women who have fled to Syria – earlier this year counter-terror police said about 56 women and girls had travelled there from the UK – end up disillusioned with life under Isis rule. “One of the biggest factors of disillusionment right now is the constant bombardment of airstrikes,” he said.
“The constant having to run, to hide, to retreat. It’s dangerous.”
He added: “People are dying and they’re seeing their friends die around them.”
Life under Isis also presents a cultural shock, he said. “When they go out there, they do feel they’re part of the cause. They have something, which they didn’t have here. They find that empowering and in some cases liberating. “But then when there’s no TV, then when there’s no social media, then when there’s people who don’t speak English and you don’t speak Arabic, then you haven’t got the creature comforts you had at home, then you start feeling disillusioned.” Ali, a Labour MP, told BBC Radio 4’s Today programme on Friday that she had deep concerns about Prevent, which funds local authority schemes aimed at preventing people from becoming involved in extremism. “Many have concerns about how Prevent is being implemented, concerns about young Muslims being stigmatised. There needs to be a balance struck to protect young people, to prevent them from being radicalised, but also making sure teachers and other agencies have the proper advice training and support,” she said. “I have huge concerns about some of the ways in which it’s implemented; some of it can be quite misguided. The government needs to do a proper assessment of what’s working and what’s not and listen to the Muslim community and the dangers the Muslim community face.” The loss of the three girls, who followed a friend who had earlier left for Syria, was a severe blow to the Muslim community in east London and a powerful indication of how strong the lure of Isis can be. They plotted the trip together, according to material recovered by investigators, making a shopping list of items to take with them and then deceiving their families. The items for their escape to Syria ranged from a mobile phone to underwear, makeup and an epilator. Plane tickets to Turkey were listed at just over £1,000. The list appears to be consistent with an Isis online guide for potential recruits. All four girls married fighters approved by Isis – including an Australian and a US national – and two became widows within months of arriving in Syria, their families were told. In March last year, the Metropolitan police commissioner, Sir Bernard Hogan-Howe, said the teenagers could return home without fear of being prosecuted for terrorism, as long as no evidence emerged of them being engaged in violence.

Spy’s statement reveals his links with Canada and ISIS
DAILY SABAH ISTANBUL Published March 15, 2015
http://www.dailysabah.com/investigations/2015/03/15/spys-statement-reveals-his-links-with-canada-and-isis

Leaks from Mohammed al-Rashed's police statement published in Turkish media outlets revealed how he aided three UK girls and other foreign nationals to cross into Syria to join the self-proclaimed Islamic State of Iraq and al-Sham (ISIS).

Rashed was apprehended on February 28 by Turkish security forces. Along with many documents and information found on his possession and in his laptop, a video showing Rashed aiding three missing British girls, Shamima Begum, 15, Amira Abase, 15, and Kadiza Sultana, 16, was also found.

According to the police statement, Rashed came into contact with Canadian officials in 2013 when he sought for asylum in Canada. Rashed said that Canadian officials asked for information regarding ISIS' operations in return for citizenship.

Rashed said in his statement that he was working for the Canadian government in exchange for citizenship. "While I was working in a hospital in Raqqa, I was collecting information from the wounded regarding ISIS operations. I was handing this information to Canadian Embassy in Jordan. In order to do this, I was going to Jordan via Istanbul and giving the information to Canadian Embassy officials recorded in my laptop. I was delivering passport information, baggage tags and other details of the ones who came (to join ISIS from abroad) to my embassy contacts. I was also transmitting information to the same place via Internet. Along with three missing girls, I had also sent the information of 12 people which I aided them to cross into Syria, to the Canadian Embassy. My aim was to learn which ways are being used by the ones who want to join ISIS and transfer this information to the Canadian government, " Rashed said.

Regarding the costs of his operation, Rashed said that cost of his plane tickets was covered by the Canadian Embassy in exchange for receipts. "The people who I aided for crossing into Syria were covering my bus tickets" he added.

Stating that all his operations are recorded in his laptop, Rashed said that during the period he was in Turkey, he helped the U.K. nationals the most to cross into Syria. He said that he also aided South Africans, Indonesians, Australians and Nigerians.

Rashed also admitted giving detailed information regarding his ISIS contacts. "Abu Kaka, a British national located in Raqqa, was sending the information of those who wanted to cross into Syria through WhatsApp. Those who were coming from foreign countries were also contacting me through Abu Kaka. I took three British girls from Istanbul Esenler Coach Station and bought their tickets, and delivered them to Abu-Bakr in Gaziantep. Abu-Bakr was finding private vehicles for people to cross into Syria, " Rashed said in his statement.

Rashed stated that he was contacting with a person named "Matt" at the Canadian Embassy and "Matt" was handing over Rashed's information to his superior "Claude."

Rashed also revealed the money traffic between ISIS and its sympathizers abroad, as many bank receipts were found in his possession. "The money was being sent to me, and I was sending the money to my brother in Raqqa via a jeweler in Sanliurfa. Abu Kaka's men were picking them up from my brother, " Rashed said.
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter

Please consider seriously the reason why these elite institutions are not discussed in the mainstream press despite the immense financial and political power they wield? There are sick and evil occultists running the Western World. They are power mad lunatics like something from a kids cartoon with their fingers on the nuclear button! Armageddon is closer than you thought. Only God can save our souls from their clutches, at least that's my considered opinion - Tony

"PEPIS" group. Please feel free to forward it to anyone who might be interested
particularly your political representatives, journalists and spiritual leaders/dudes.

--- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "PEPIS" group.
to pepis+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.