Why the Prevent strategy is harming integration rather than helping it in Bristol's communities
By Michael_Yong  |  Posted: December 07, 2016
http://www.911forum.org.uk/board/viewtopic.php?p=174282#174282
http://www.bristolpost.co.uk/why-the-prevent-strategy-is-harming-integration-rather-than-helping-it-in-bristol-s-communities/story-29966219-detail/story.html
This week, the Casey Review showed segregation in Britain is at "worrying levels". Integration is an important part of any society, but are we going about it the wrong way? Education reporter Michael Yong argues why the Prevent Strategy actually splits a community, rather than brings it together. There have been many reports – including in this newspaper – about the increase in hate crime after the Brexit vote. I think most people would agree with me that it came as no surprise, and that's sad. The Casey Review – ordered by then Prime Minister David Cameron and Home Secretary Theresa May – showed the high levels of segregation in many parts of the country. As part of the review, experts from Bristol were asked their opinions about the Government's counter-extremism strategy, and it was damning. Dr Saffron Karlsen, from Bristol University, said it had been ineffective and could make things worse by "exacerbating isolation" and "reducing cooperation". Those are not words you want to hear when you are trying to bring together a community of people from different backgrounds. Part of the Government's counter-extremism strategy was the Prevent agenda – which was set up after the September 11 attacks. But in its early days, there was a lack of direction with regards to the strategy. Was it about al-Qaeda? Is it about having more intelligence experts? Or was it actually about education? In the last few years, that was where funding went – education. Millions were pumped into schools for them to hold Prevent sessions, where police officers talk to children about the dangers of radicalisation. Schools are a microcosm of the community they serve – what parents do, children nearly always copy. Things came to a head two years ago, when a young girl named Yusra Hussien ran away from her Bristol home and went to Turkey. Police intelligence suggested she might have then moved to Syria to become a terror bride, after promises of a glamorous life.
Education about extremism and radicalisation is important, but not this way.
There are huge problems with the Prevent agenda in schools, mostly because it stigmatises Muslims. Last year, teachers were told to alert the authorities if students portrayed signs of extremism. While it was good intentioned, that move by the Government became widely ridiculed by education experts and teaching groups. I have been given the opportunity to sit in Prevent classes. Make no mistake – the officers who lead the sessions and teachers who support them are fantastic. But these classes can also be highly divisive. How are you supposed to tell a child they have to attend a Prevent class because they are from an ethnic minority, or because they are Muslim? Read more: Bristol councils stand firm on rules about taking pupils out of school during term time for holidays
What are they supposed to tell their friends?
Why are British Muslims – who were born and grew up here – having to learn about British values? And why does nearly every conversation we have about integration centred only around Muslims? If anything, the Prevent strategy stigmatises Muslims. It makes them out to be potential terrorists and violent. In the worst cases, it segregates them, making them feel isolated and different. That is very wrong. Most Muslims are kind hearted, peace-loving and incredibly selfless people. Read the Casey Review, and I would challenge you to think she was talking about any other groups of people. These strategies – to use the Government's jargon – that are based on assumptions there is a lack of integration will make things worse. Dame Casey talks about educating immigrant children, making sure they take an 'integration oath' – what the hell is that?! – and be taught British values in schools. Maybe it's time we stopped talking about educating those who are different to us, so they can be like us. That is such a narrow-minded way of thinking. Let's instead educate ourselves – so we can better understand our neighbours and the diversity they bring – and then maybe, we can truly have integration in our communities.

Read more at http://www.bristolpost.co.uk/why-the-prevent-strategy-is-harming-integration-rather-than-helping-it-in-bristol-s-communities/story-29966219-detail/story.html So much emphasis is placed on select Jewish participation in Bormann companies that when Adolf Eichmann was seized and taken to Tel Aviv to stand trial, it produced a shock wave in the Jewish and German communities of Buenos Aires. Jewish leaders informed the Israeli authorities in no uncertain terms that this must never happen again because a repetition would permanently rupture relations with the Germans of Latin America, as well as with the Bormann organization, and cut off the flow of Jewish money to Israel. It never happened again, and the pursuit of Bormann quieted down at the request of these Jewish leaders. He is residing in an Argentinian safe haven, protected by the most efficient German infrastructure in history as well as by all those whose prosperity depends on his well-being. <http://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fspitfirelist.com%2Fbooks%2Fmartin-bormann-nazi-in-exile%2F&h=eAQErj17O>http://spitfirelist.com/books/martin-bormann-nazi-in-exile/
Please consider seriously the reason why these elite institutions are not discussed in the mainstream press despite the immense financial and political power they wield? There are sick and evil occultists running the Western World. They are power mad lunatics like something from a kids cartoon with their fingers on the nuclear button! Armageddon is closer than you thought. Only God can save our souls from their clutches, at least that's my considered opinion - Tony

"PEPIS" group. Please feel free to forward it to anyone who might be interested
particularly your political representatives, journalists and spiritual leaders/dudes.

--- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "PEPIS" group.
to pepis+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.