 Subject: Re: Does Bilderberg 2017 have a secret agenda regarding
Infrastructure Privatisation?
 To: "Tony Gosling" <t...@cultureshop.org.uk>, pe...@yahoogroups.com,
pepis@googlegroups.com, c...@yahoogroups.com, stopn...@yahoogroups.com, "Lori
Price" <l...@legitgov.org>, i...@redressonline.com
 Cc: i...@wearechange.ch
 Date: Saturday, 3 June, 2017, 17:44

 I written brief bios
 for every Bilderberg participant for thepast 5 years. These bios go
 beyond the Bilderberg descriptionwhich often are misleading. The
 bios reveal a lot about thecharacter
 and the intentions of Bilderberg. Some
 participantswere
 invited specifically because they had expertise in
 onespecific topic of concern to our
 billionaires. For example, Iremember one professor who was
 invited because my backgroundanalysis convinced me that they
 wanted to learn how to rigan auction
 as in public utilities sold at auction.
 In this year's participants
 I see a hidden agenda to privatiseinfrastructure. If we needed to
 rebuild infrastructure and we hadno money to pay for it, then
 Bilderberg will suggest that wesell our infrastructure at
 auction to them and that we pay themto rebuild and then we pay them
 fees to use what had been ours.This is as opposed to adopting
 non-interest bearing currencieslike Lincoln's Greenback or
 the Bradbury pound of WW I era.
 On the potentially bright side I
 do see indications of an attemptto solve the Syrian-Iranian
 crisis. I did note the influx of newTurkish participants as well as
 others who might be consideredexperts
 in affairs of that region.
 The article is here:2017 Bilderberg Annotated
 Members Listhttps://vidrebel.wordpress.com/Bye; PS: Some have said in the past
 that they agree with my viewson
 non-interest bearing currencies and Debt Cancellation
 toend this ongoing Depressed
 economy. But they have accused meof being a racist. Not true. I
 do deny the Holohoax but I am nota racist. Read for yourself
 here:Holy Holohoax! My government
 wouldn't lie to
me.https://vidrebel.wordpress.com/2012/04/21/holy-holohoax-my-government-wouldnt-lie-to-me/

Please consider seriously the reason why these elite institutions are not
discussed in the mainstream press despite the immense financial and political
power they wield?
There are sick and evil occultists running the Western World. They are power
mad lunatics like something from a kids cartoon with their fingers on the
nuclear button! Armageddon is closer than you thought. Only God can save our
souls from their clutches, at least that's my considered opinion - Tony

"PEPIS" group. Please feel free to forward it to anyone who might be interested
particularly your political representatives, journalists and spiritual
leaders/dudes.

---
"PEPIS" group.
to pepis+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.