I've been having a disturbing offline conversation with Dawn Waddy who says she
witnessed what she believed may have been the real bomber, or an accomplice,
sitting next to her.
http://www.911forum.org.uk/board/viewtopic.php?p=177611#177611

So nervous is she and her poor daughter that she's now blocked me on Facebook.
Before she did, though, she shared these concerns with me which I'm now, after
a lot of soul searching, making public to aid the investigation.
Her and her daughter clearly could be the key to overturning the lies told
about that terror attack, for which Salman Abedi looks more and more like a
patsy for.
She's clearly being TAUGHT by one means and another to KEEP HER MOUTH SHUT.
Her silence may well be putting her and her daughters in more danger from the
real perpetrators of the terrorist attack.
The police in Manchester MUST interview and PROTECT her otherwise they may as
well all go home!

Please make sure that media, police, intelligence and everybody who's job it is
to expose the real Manchester killers looks after Dawn and that the attempt to
isolate and threaten her FAILS!

Manchester Arena terror attack eyewitness Dawn Waddy

Hi xxxx
I'm afraid I really can't talk about this without breaking down
As you can imagine, I am really struggling with this experience, so is my
daughter.
Especially today. [the first anniversary]
I will be more than happy to message you on here though.
If you want any questions answering please feel free to ask on here.
Dawn x

Me

Do you have any idea what nationality the woman was Dawn?

Manchester Arena terror attack eyewitness Dawn Waddy

Well, she didnt have her face covered, or anything over her head, so I doubt
whether she was a Muslim, but she definately wasnt british.
But for the security to say to my daughter "how would you like it if someone
accused you of something just because you were a different colour"!
But like I reminded them, it isnt white people acting out these attacks and the
way she fidgeted made us uneasy.
The Greater Manchester police have not been in touch since they paid me a visit
in June [2017].
Whether they would let me know the outcome of whether she was involved I'm not
sure, but ive heard nothing since.
They would know by now if she was involved because they had her seat number so
could check her ticket details.

Sky news is itself highly suspect but...
"There was a suspicious woman"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-yRCgCBGEA
https://youtube.com/watch?v=p-yRCgCBGEA

Mother blasts lax security at Manchester Arena before bomb that killed 22
Charles White for Metro.co.uk Tuesday 23 May 2017
http://metro.co.uk/2017/05/23/mother-blasts-lax-security-at-manchester-arena-before-bomb-that-killed-22-6655517/

A woman who witnessed the terror attack in the Manchester Arena has condemned
the venue for a ‘lack of security’ surrounding the event.

The mother, who was with a friend and her daughter at the Ariana Grande
concert, says their bags were not searched before they entered the venue and
claims her report of a ‘suspicious’ woman was dismissed.

Her group became concerned by a woman sitting next to them who was ‘acting
suspiciously’. They reported the woman to security, who did attend to further
investigate, but the woman says that their concerns were ultimately dismissed.

She said: ‘We had somebody sat next to us. She looked very suspicious and was
fidgeting all the time with her bag on the floor and she was by herself.

Woman speculates about 'suspicious behaviour' of concertgoer

‘She was looking in the direction of where the explosion actually happened all
night. She was smirking to herself and we got suspicious. My friend who was
sitting next to her said, “I don’t like this”‘.

Speaking with Sky News she revealed: ‘I told security who then informed higher
security and they were up and down the stairs where she was, discreetly
watching her. Nothing was done about it.

‘Later on, as the concert was going on, she was becoming more and more
agitated, with her bag on the floor. I actually sat next to her and I nudged
her arm intentionally to speak to her and said “Sorry about that – are you by
yourself?” and she said “Yes” and spoke to me, but I didn’t understand her.’

Clearly distressed, the woman added: ‘Security did not listen to me.

‘Holly, my daughter, got very upset about things and went to security but then
they asked her “How would you like it if someone accused you of this?’

Mother blasts lax security at Manchester Arena before bomb that killed 22

‘One to two minutes before the concert finished she disappeared and the
explosion went off.’

The woman added to Sky: ‘The security was awful and they did nothing about it.
There should have been more security. They never checked bags at all.’

'Big flash of light' concert go-er describes explosion

Speaking to Sky News, witness Kirstyn Pollard, who was at the concert with her
nine-year-old daughter, said that their bags were not searched by security
either. ‘We were late and that could have been why, but no, they didn’t search
my bags,’ she said.

Another witness, Chris Pawley, told Fox News there was seemingly ‘no security
whatsoever’.

He said: ‘I’ve been to concerts before and sometimes you get patted down and
empty your pockets. There was absolutely nothing at this concert tonight. We
just literally got our tickets scanned and went straight in.’

The suicide bomber is thought to have detonated the bomb outside the arena, on
the walkway between the venue and the station, in what experts have called a
‘security soft spot‘.

It has now been confirmed that 22 people died and 59 people were injured. They
are now being treated in eight hospitals across the Greater Manchester area.

Witnesses Say Concert Security was Lax before Bombing
Concert-goers have slammed “lax security” at the Ariana Grande show that was
targeted this week in a terrorist attack
May 24, 2017
https://securitytoday.com/articles/2017/05/24/witnesses-say-concert-security-was-lax-before-bombing.aspx

Police have identified the suicide-bomber in the Manchester attack as Salman
Abedi but they have yet to figure out how he was able to detonate a bomb in the
rotunda area of the arena where families and teens were enjoying an Ariana
Grande concert.

Since the explosion, witnesses have come forward telling local news stations
that the arena security was very lax as they entered the venue. Many say the
security guards were more interested in whether or not the attendees were
carrying water bottles than checking bags for weapons.

Three weeks prior to the incident, a woman who was in attendance at an Ed
Sheeran concert at the same arena voiced her concern on security measures on
TripAdvisor. According to her comment, the arena security guards just scanned
her ticket and let her in without having her pass through a medal detector or
bag check.

Security experts believe that the lone wolf chose the weakest part of the
stadium to attack: the exit. As people flooded out of the stadium area after
Grande’s encore performance Abedi detonated a “very sophisticated device” that
could be heard from inside the stadium and blocks away in neighborhoods
surrounding the area.

Others who were at the stadium said they did not see security as they left the
arena after the bomb exploded. The only instruction attendees had was from a
voice coming over the loud speaker in the arena telling people to “take your
time. No problems here.”

Since the explosion, security around the world has been beefed up. Arenas and
venues in the United States, Norway and France have seen additional units
deployed despite the fact there are no credible or specific threats to the
areas.

Please consider seriously the reason why these elite institutions are not
discussed in the mainstream press despite the immense financial and political
power they wield?
There are sick and evil occultists running the Western World. They are power
mad lunatics like something from a kids cartoon with their fingers on the
nuclear button! Armageddon is closer than you thought. Only God can save our
souls from their clutches, at least that's my considered opinion - Tony

"PEPIS" group. Please feel free to forward it to anyone who might be interested
particularly your political representatives, journalists and spiritual
leaders/dudes.

---
"PEPIS" group.
to pepis+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.