Churchill's Chum, the Holocaust Mastermind exposed at last

Something I know the Express was on to in the seventies...

My latest research on the Holocaust.

We've all heard of Eichmann, but few have recognised the key role of Hitler's
private secretary and Nazi party chief in organising, yet deliberately not
attending (for reasons of self preservation) the infamous 20 Jan 1942 Wannsee
House conference (Am Großen Wannsee 56-58, 14109 Berlin, Germany)
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wannsee_Conference

Documents record he constantly pushed Hitler to be ever harsher on the Jews,
Gypsies, Christians and Slavs
https://www.tracesofwar.com/articles/4494/Bormann-Martin.htm

He was also the signatory to the Swiss bank accounts, who the allies
(particularly William Donovan OSS & Churchill's private secretary Desmond
Morton) wanted to do deals with at the end of WWII...

See if you can find some time during tomorrow's VE day commemorations to review
some of my recent work, even if it's to pull it apart! Or have a listen to this
interview I did about it on Tuesday https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p56ic0CxQVk

Cheers,
Tony Gosling
www.thisweek.org.uk

--
Please consider seriously the reason why these elite institutions are not
discussed in the mainstream press despite the immense financial and political

"PEPIS" group. Please feel free to forward it to anyone who might be interested
particularly your political representatives, journalists and spiritual
leaders/dudes.