Ladies and Gentlemen of Indonesia Treasury wherever you are...,

I would like to tell you the comparisons of "The Winner and The Loser".
At this time, I don't want to translate into bahasa Indonesia. If you confuse, 
please use : microsoftwords-tools-language-thesaurus. Are you ready? Ok....

The Winner is always part of the answer;
The Loser is always part of the problem.

The Winner always has a programme;
The Loser always has an excuse.

The Winner says, "I can do it";
The Loser says, "That's not my job".

The Winner sees an answer to every problem;
The Loser sees a problem for every answer.

The Winner sees a green near every sand trap;
The Loser sees two or more sand traps near every green.

The Winner says, "It may be difficult, but it is possible";
The Loser says, "It may be possible, but it is difficult".

My question is: Where are we?
Only ourselves know the answer.

Perth, 4th July 2007
Best regards,

Mr. Moch. Kobir


      
____________________________________________________________________________________
 Yahoo!7 Mail has just got even bigger and better with unlimited storage on all 
webmail accounts.
http://au.docs.yahoo.com/mail/unlimitedstorage.html




[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

Kirim email ke