Hi,

I have a  Linux RedHat 7.3 machine that I am trying to install the
Netmeeting Directory Kit on
(http://www.freesoft.org/software/NetMeeting/).  I have installed the
Berkeley 4.0.14 database and OpenLDAP 2.0.27.  I am using Perl 5.6.1
with the LDAP module.  While running the script nmaddentry I get the
following message:

":all" is not exported by the Net::LDAP::Constant module at ./nmaddentry
line 9
Can't continue after import errors at ./nmaddentry line 9
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at ./nmaddentry line 9, <DATA> line
422.

The first ten lines of the script are:

#!/usr/bin/perl
#
# 14 Dec 2000     Brent Baccala    [EMAIL PROTECTED]
#
# Perl script to add an entry to a NetMeeting LDAP server

use Getopt::Std;
use Socket;
use Net::LDAP qw(:all);
use Net::LDAP::Entry;

Being a newbie to Perl and LDAP, I'm not sure if I have a configuration
error, or what the problem may be.  Let me know if there is any
additional information I need to provide.  Any help would be greatly
appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Steve Dockter