Chris Ridd recently wrote (in part):

$schema = Net::LDAP::Schema->new;
$schema->parse($res->entry(0)) or print "Schema parse failed with " . $schema->error . "\n";

     Excellent!  That's exactly the hint I needed for sane use of
     the schema services.  Thanks Chris!

     I submitted a bug report to Oracle and (surprise) they
     responded right away with a useful answer.  They did indeed
     admit that there was a syntax error, it's been reported to
     the developers, and the support rep sent back instructions
     on how to fix it in our server.  So good news all around.

                                                    ...BC

--
| Bill Costa                                       |  No good
| 1 Leavitt Lane                 Voice:            |   deed...
|   CIS/Telecom -- 1st Floor       +1-603-862-3056 |
+---------------[ http://pubpages.unh.edu/~wfc/ ]--+