hi Graham,
Thanks for your fast reply.

On Thu, Dec 3, 2009 at 9:22 PM, Graham Barr <gb...@pobox.com> wrote:
> On Dec 3, 2009, at 1:55 PM, Mathieu Parent wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> (OK, this is my code, so this is probably my fault, but it appears to
>> be above my knowledge.)
>>
>> While trying to test REFRESH_AND_PERSIST mode:
>> - the intial results come (Search Entry with Sync State Control modify)
>> - then a Intermediate SyncInfo Message (with refreshDone=1)
>> - then nothing, even when changing entries in the LDAP.
>
> can you verify that the ldap server is actually sending messages, with
> tcpdump or something ?

Actually not. This is an OpenLDAP (2.4.11-1 from debian lenny) server
that otherwise replicate on slaves:

(slave conf snipset):
syncrepl rid=0
         provider=ldap://debian-lenny-native_master.local.tld
         type=refreshAndPersist
         retry="60 10 300 +"
         searchbase="dc=local,dc=tld"
         scope=sub
         schemachecking=on
         binddn="cn=manager,cn=internal,dc=local,dc=tld"
         credentials="12345"
         bindmethod=simple

So the probem probably comes from the request?

> Graham.

Mathieu Parent