Ok-doke.  Nibbling away.  Andrew Wilson is plowing through CGI::*.
He's got a CGI::Carp test in the works.  Alexander Gough did
File::Compare a few months ago.  Gelly got Shell.

The ones that bother me are the Pod::* tests.  I know Pod::Parser's
CPAN version has tests.  Pod::Text & Pod::Man (the podulators),
unfortunately, do not.  Pod::LaTeX only has a compile test.

AutoSplit
CGI::Push
CPAN::Nox
DB
ExtUtils::Command
ExtUtils::Embed
ExtUtils::Install
ExtUtils::Installed
ExtUtils::Liblist
ExtUtils::Manifest
ExtUtils::Mkbootstrap
ExtUtils::Mksymlists
ExtUtils::Packlist
ExtUtils::testlib
Net::Ping
Pod::Functions
Pod::Html
Pod::InputObjects
Pod::LaTeX
Pod::Man
Pod::ParseUtils
Pod::Parser
Pod::Select
Pod::Text
Pod::Text::Color
Pod::Text::Overstrike
Pod::Text::Termcap
Term::Cap
Term::Complete
Term::ReadLine
blib
filetest
less
open
sigtrap

--

Michael G. Schwern   <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>    http://www.pobox.com/~schwern/
Perl6 Quality Assurance     <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>       Kwalitee Is Job One