On Sun, Sep 16, 2001 at 11:04:48AM -0400, Andrew M. Langmead wrote:
> So I'd think the best thing to do to make something that can produce
> answers to things like "what are the implementors of foo".

Yes, the two most important things are:

    Who are the implementors of methods/functions called foo()?
    Who uses methods/functions called foo()?

Everything else is just gravy.

> Tom Christiensens's pmtools
> http://language.perl.com/misc/pmtools-1.00.tar.gz, might have the
> start of some of the queries needed for a refactoring system. Things
> like "pmeth" to tell you what a class implements or plxload to tell
> you what modules a script uses.

Oooohhh!  I had no idea these existed!

--

Michael G. Schwern   <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>    http://www.pobox.com/~schwern/
Perl6 Quality Assurance     <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>       Kwalitee Is Job One