On Mon, Jan 14, 2002 at 11:20:43PM +0100, Rafael Garcia-Suarez wrote:
> On 2002.01.14 22:27 Michael G Schwern wrote:
> > B::Deparse has slowly gotten very good at figuring out BEGIN blocks
> > from 'use' statements and putting them in the right places.  Hard
> > fought knowledge.  Steal from it.
>
> There are still problems with pragmas. (As I was working on B::Deparse
> the last few weeks, if you find new solutions, let me know.)

I don't know if B::C has to worry about the same style of pragma
problems as B::Deparse.  ie. it doesn't have to worrying about
reconstructing 'use strict' from a bunch of magic $^H twiddling
opcodes.

--

Michael G. Schwern   <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>    http://www.pobox.com/~schwern/
Perl Quality Assurance      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>         Kwalitee Is Job One