I've now made a public release of makepmdist, the program that I mentioned
here about two months ago.
http://www.cpan.org/authors/id/S/SB/SBURKE/makepmdist_1.02.pl

One idea (which Mark Jason Dominus gave  me) that I'm thinking of
implementing in the next version is a way to tell makepmdist "Don't
consider the lack of documentation to be a fatal error", and/or "Just run
the tests for this module".  I didn't think there'd be a call for either
option, because I was thinking just in terms of bundling up completed
modules.  But MJD pointed out that such options might be useful as you're
developing the module.

--
Sean M. Burke    http://www.spinn.net/~sburke/