On Fri, Apr 26, 2002 at 11:39:26AM +0400, Ilya Martynov wrote:
> Looks nice. But I'm curious if it will be possible to see skip reasons
> with new formatting if one test had several different skip
> reasons. Currently it just emits 'skipped: various reasons'.

Yes, that's a good idea (the particulars of getting the output format would
be interesting), but it will require a lot of internal rejiggering.

With the exception of one feature (HARNESS_TODOFAIL), Test::Harness is
feature frozen for 5.8.

--

Michael G. Schwern   <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>    http://www.pobox.com/~schwern/
Perl Quality Assurance      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>         Kwalitee Is Job One