I've written a module to make it easier to do very strict unit testing.  It
lets you fake an existing interface somewhat more easily.  For example, if
you're testing a web app, you can mock up CGI.pm instead of having to specify
query information manually.

This is early code and the interface is a little slushy, but it integrates with
Test::Builder nicely.  I've used similar techniques in tests elsewhere, and
(as part of a grand plan) decided it was time to formalize and to generalize
it into an actual module.

It'll hit the CPAN soon, but for now it can be found at:

        http://wgz.org/chromatic/perl/Test-MockObject.tar.gz

Suggestions, comments, and patches welcome.

-- c