chromatic <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> On Fri, 26 Jul 2002 13:19:51 -0700, Johan Vromans wrote:
> This idea appeals to me, but I have thought of two drawbacks.  The first is
> minor, and it's that I don't think Test::Builder should have special logic for
> installation.  It seems that this would be better in CPANPLUS.  It could then
> be something more modules would be able to use.

Just for the sake of completeness: this is a non-issue in case of an
CPAN or CPANPLUS install. Since Test::* is specified as a requirement
this will be handled automatically.

The case I aimed at is the case where a package is installed
standalone (i.e., without CPAN(PLUS)). I agree that in this case it is
better to just use the bundled version instead.

-- Johan