http://www.pobox.com/~schwern/src/Test-Simple-0.48_01.tar.gz

Since there's a lot of internal and external change going on in this
release, I decided to put out an alpha first.

The external API changes:

* The Test::Harness upgrade is no longer optional.
* threads.pm is no longer automatically loaded

And new features.

* Test::Builder->reset
* use_ok() now does proper version checks
* 'no_diag' switch for Test::More

Did I miss anything?  I had a lot of patches to catch up on.

I'm punting on Nick's ending callback idea until next release.

0.48_01  Mon Nov 11 02:36:43 EST 2002
    - Mention Test::Class in Test::More's SEE ALSO
    * use_ok() now DWIM for version checks
    - More problems with ithreads fixed.
    * Test::Harness upgrade no longer optional.  It was causing too
      many problems when the T::H upgrade didn't work.
    * Drew Taylor added a 'no_diag' option to Test::More to switch
      off all diag() statements.
    * Test::Builder/More no longer automatically loads threads.pm
      when threads are enabled.  The user must now do this manually.
    * Alex Francis added reset() reset the state of Test::Builder in
      persistent environments.
    - David Hand noted that Test::Builder/More exit code behavior was
      not documented.  Only Test::Simple.

0.47  Mon Aug 26 03:54:22 PDT 2002
    * Tatsuhiko Miyagawa noticed Test::Builder was accidentally storing
      objects passed into test functions causing problems with tests
      relying on object destruction.
    - Added example of calculating the number of tests to Test::Tutorial
    - Peter Scott made the ending logic not fire on child processes when
      forking.
    * Test::Builder is once again ithread safe.

--

Michael G. Schwern   <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>    http://www.pobox.com/~schwern/
Perl Quality Assurance      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>         Kwalitee Is Job One