Andy Lester sent the following bits through the ether:

> Or are you saying that people will want to use it strictly behind a
> restrictive firewall where google.com isn't accessible?

For example, we use it at work for testing our web applications. The
slightly overly-secure server we use for developing can not see the
Internet, but it can test on localhost or other internal
servers. (There's a local CPAN mirror and other such things to make it
bearable).

Leon

ps thanks for the module! ;-)
--
Leon Brocard.............................http://www.astray.com/
scribot.................................http://www.scribot.com/

... Clap on! (clap, clap) Clap off! ([EMAIL PROTECTED]&$NO CARRIER