So I had this bright idea.  Test::FAQ and Test::Tutorial are just sort
of sitting here on my hard drive not doing much of anything.  Why not
put them up as a Wiki and then everyone else can sort of just play
around with it and we'll see what happens.

Unfortunately, I can't get the damned Wiki working.  I've tried the
QuickiWiki, which mysteriously refuses to write a file larger than
10K, and ClusterWiki, which is giving me fits trying to get it
configured.

If anyone has experience with this sort of thing, set up a perl-qa
Wiki and we can get started.

--

Michael G. Schwern   <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>    http://www.pobox.com/~schwern/
Perl6 Quality Assurance     <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>       Kwalitee Is Job One