> One simple way around this is to use SelfTest or Test::Inline and
> throw in at the top of each of your modules:
>
>     =for testing
>     use_ok('My::Self');
>
> and then just run the tests in each self-testing module in turn.

The bummer is that I'm not the only programmer, and I've had problems with
..pm files being created that don't compile on their own.  I want an
automated test to File::Find thru the source tree and load up each .pm as
it gets found, making sure it'll load on its own.  As it stands now, I DO
have a test that makes sure each .pm has a corresponding .t, but of course
I can't guarantee that the .t is even useful.

xoxo,
Andy

--
'Andy Lester        [EMAIL PROTECTED]