On Sat, Aug 24, 2002 at 03:08:08PM -0700, chromatic wrote:
> I've been using Test::Exception on a project and am very glad to have it.  I
> ran into a small issue trying to install it, though: it has TODO tests, but
> those failed as the existing version of Test::Harness (1.26 or so) did not
> understand them.
>
> Since TODO tests are a feature of Test::More, perhaps it would be correct to
> mark Test::Harness 2.x as a prerequisite for the Test::Simple bundle.  I almost
> sent Adrian a patch doing this for Test::Exception, but it seems that
> Test::Simple is the best place to handle this.

Test::Harness 2.03 is a prerequsite of Test::More.

Either it didn't get installed for some reason or your old version is
shadowing.  T::H somewhere around 1.2x installed itself into site_perl, not
the core, so you might have a leftover.  Try a "make install UNINST=1".

--

Michael G. Schwern   <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>    http://www.pobox.com/~schwern/
Perl Quality Assurance      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>         Kwalitee Is Job One