On Thu, Aug 29, 2002 at 06:23:26PM +1000, Ken Williams wrote:
> I admit that I was a little surprised to see 'lib' stuff here
> and not 'blib' stuff.  Don't blibs get created when building
> modules in the core?

Everything winds up in lib/ before the tests are run.  All non-XS modules
are never really "built", they're already in lib/.  All XS modules are built
and their results put into lib/ and then the tests are run.

So, effectively, the core "installs" every modules into lib/ then runs all
their tests.  This is so module A's tests can find module B.

--

Michael G. Schwern   <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>    http://www.pobox.com/~schwern/
Perl Quality Assurance      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>         Kwalitee Is Job One