> Hmmm..., okay you are right, I messed up. The whole section on MinGW should be
> rewritten. There is no distict description of how to handle different
> versions of MinGW.
>
> When our(your) patch is applied, I'll have a look at the MinGW section of
> README.win32 and try to rewrite the thing.

ok, as long you know you must do it (my english is really too funny for
doing README :-) )

> BTW, How is the smokereports website comming?

Fine even if I have had no time this last week-end to work on it.

> Are you going to maintain it for the community?

Yes, but some work must be done:

I publish all my report to it, and had manually report found on
perl.daily-build.reports. (there is 90 reports actually).
+ I need to rewrote some things before publish url on p5porters like:
http://www.alianwebserver.com/cgi-bin/smoke_db?smoke=17941
(there is a bug in my cgi that didn't display fine os/osver/... with
restricted smoke version).

+ I need to wrote too a small (perl) programm that fetch auto. all
reports from newsgroup and push them to web site, for be sure that
database is up-to-date.

+ I think that a diff between smoke number can be a interessant feature.

+ I remember too I need to wrote a search engine part.

> I like the site and would like to mention it in README of Test::Smoke, do you
> mind?

Yes, of course. And me, I need to wrote the FAQ section to link on
Test-Smoke and explain how do report. (I will take section from
Test-Smoke release).

Regards,
--
Alain