On Tue, Jun 24, 2003 at 12:37:36PM +0100, Fergal Daly wrote:
> Also how about calling it Test::Warn::Auto? I'm not particularly happy with
> None,

Test::Warn::Auto doesn't say anything about its main purpose: to ensure
that you have no warnings.  Instead it documents an implementation detail,
that the check for no warnings is automatic.

I like Test::Warn::None or some variation on it.  Or even Test::NoWarnings.
Doesn't have to sit in the Test::Warn namespace.

--
You're the sickest teenager I've ever set my wallet on.