I have an odd proposition to make.  I'd like to do some travelling in the
coming months.  Specificly, I've a friend's wedding in Pittsburgh, PA I'd
like to attend in September and I'd really like to be there for the Global
Balalaika Show at the Helsinki Festival this year in August.

Of course, I'm out on the west coast and short on funds.  So here's the
deal.  I'm looking for an excuse to be in those places on a job.  I can be
had to do Perl training and/or coding for dirt cheap if the work *just so
happens* to pay for travel to the above places around the above times.

That is, if anyone knows of a Scandinavian company in need of a bit of Perl
training/testing and it just happens to be in the middle of August, I'd
give them an outstanding rate.

Similarly, if a company in the vicinity of Pittsburgh (NYC, Boston, DC,
Ohio, Buffalo, etc...) would be interested in some training this September
I could make them a very good offer.

I'm thinking of a job anywhere from a day's worth of training to a whole
week of teaching and hands on training covering testing, introductory
software engineering, refactoring, documentation and general good Perl
practices.

I'm always looking for ways to make my own needs line up with other's to a
mutual benefit, so I hope other people think this is as good an idea as
I do. :)

--
But I wore the juice!