We've got a couple new hoplites out there, so check out the status page.

http://qa.perl.org/phalanx/status.html

Also, Paul Johnson has some slick stuff on CPAN module coverage that should be interesting for new hoplites to take a look at, to see which modules are covered least. Percentage aside, I was amazed that Damian's Parse::RecDescent only has 18 tests. Not files, tests. Thanks to Dominic Letarte to working on it.

I'd like it if y'all could give us some idea on how things are progressing. I'd start with a status report on my work with Test::Reporter, but I haven't done anything yet, other than suck it into my CVS.

How are the rest of you doing?

Thanks,
xoxo,
Andy