On Friday, Oct 24, 2003, at 14:23 Europe/London, Andrew Savige wrote:

I'm about to add a POD test program to my phalanx distro.
Before I do that, just want to check I'm using the best model.
I plan on using the one from WWW::Mechanize (shown below) --
unless someone can suggest a better model.
[snip]

This may be a dim question but why scan blib and lib?

[snip]
my $blib = File::Spec->catfile(qw(blib lib));
[snip]

Wouldn't everything in lib be in blib at test time? Also, isn't there the possibility that people might transform illegal POD in lib to legal POD in blib using .PL scripts at build time?

Adrian