On Monday, January 19, 2004, at 06:10 pm, Gabor Szabo wrote:

If this is OT, please point me to some better place to find an answer.
[snip]

On the functional level:
Basic things can be achieved by WWW::Mechanize but I don't know yet how
to deal with Javascript in the response page.
[snip]

If you've got a Win box around you might want to try:

        http://samie.sourceforge.net/
        -       allows you to drive MSIE from Perl which can be handy for testing

        https://sourceforge.net/projects/ieunit/
        -       testing framework using JavaScript to drive MSIE

You also might find these JavaScript unit testing framworks of use:

        http://jsunit.berlios.de/
        http://jsassertunit.sourceforge.net/docs/index.html

Adrian