I haven't been keeping up with MakeMaker and Test::More patches very well
lately, so I'm going to start experimenting with GNU Aegis as a way to
spread out the work load.  Anyone could sign on as a developer, those who
have done good work in the past would be reviewers and I'd handle the
integration. [1]

Trouble is, I haven't used Aegis since 2001 and never in such a distributed
environment and never played with aedist or maintained the repository.
So I could use some help.  At this point I'd just like to know who out
there has some recent Aegis experience so I can call for help when I need
it.

[1] For those of you unfamiliar with Aegis, I wrote up a little
"Aegis From 10,000 Feet" piece a while back.
http://www.pobox.com/~schwern/tmp/aegis.nutshell
Just keep repeating to yourself, "Its not CVS.  Its not CVS.  Its not CVS."

--
Michael G Schwern        [EMAIL PROTECTED]  http://www.pobox.com/~schwern/
Cuius rei demonstrationem mirabilem sane detexi hanc subscriptis