Le lundi 01 mars 2004 à 16:53, Leon Brocard écrivait:
> Michael G Schwern sent the following bits through the ether:
>
> > So what I need is some way to set up a network of test servers such that
> > I can say "test this module for me" and my testing client would ship it
> > to as many test servers as it can find and get the results back all in
> > just a few minutes.
>
> The scheme that you propose sounds awfully like a messaging system.

Which means the server and client could communicate as IRC bots,
with Net::IRC or a similar module?

The client would say "test the code at this URL for me" in public,
and all the servers listening on the public channel would fetch the
package, test it and /msg the result reports to the client?

--
 Philippe "BooK" Bruhat

 When you create a climate of peace, you have only fair weather.
 But where the climate is one of violence, it can only rain blood.