On Thu, Jun 10, 2004 at 03:35:23PM +0100, Nicholas Clark ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:
> Well, how people acn help, particularly how they can help even if they don't
> think they have time to be *the* one true hoplite for a project.

I'm thinking that maybe instead of people picking a module to do, and
then working on it, which has so far not worked at all, that we should
hold up a module (or a handful of them) and say "OK, this is what we're
working on".  It certainly seemed to work with the DBI stuff last month.

Thoughts?

xoa

--
Andy Lester => [EMAIL PROTECTED] => www.petdance.com => AIM:petdance