http://mungus.schwern.org/svn/CPAN/Test-Simple/tags/VERSION=0.51_01/
or
http://www.pobox.com/~schwern/src/Test-Simple-0.51_01.tar.gz
or
a CPAN near you.

I've been killing bugs fast.  With the exception of the circular
dependency issue, all known is_deeply() and eq_* bugs have been fixed.
diag with multiple args has been fixed.

This means Test::More has no more critical or important bugs open.
I figured it was a good place to pause and kick out an alpha.

PS  Anyone know how to get mod_dav to automatically generate tarballs?
I'd like to make it easier for people to pull snapshots off the web
server without having SVN installed or knowing how to use it.

0.51_01  Fri Nov 26 02:59:30 EST 2004
    - plan() was accidentally exporting functions [rt.cpan.org 8385]
    * diag @msgs would insert # between arguments. [rt.cpan.org 8392]
    * eq_set() could cause problems under threads due to a weird sort bug
      [rt.cpan.org 6782]
    * undef no longer equals '' in is_deeply() [rt.cpan.org 6837]
    * is_deeply() would sometimes compare references as strings.
      [rt.cpan.org 7031]
    - eq_array() and eq_hash() could hold onto references if they failed
      keeping them in memory and preventing DESTROY.  [rt.cpan.org 7032]
    * is_deeply() could confuse [] with a non-existing value
      [rt.cpan.org 7030]
    - is_deeply() diagnostics a little off when scalar refs were inside
      an array or hash ref [rt.cpan.org 7033]
    - Thanks to Fergal Daly for ferretting out all these is_deeply and eq_*
      tests.

0.51  Tue Nov 23 04:51:12 EST 2004
    - Fixed bug in fail_one.t on Windows (not a real bug).
    - TODO reasons as overloaded objects now won't blow up under threads.
      [Autrijus Tang]
    - skip() in 0.50 tickled yet another bug in threads::shared.  Hacked
      around it.

--
Michael G Schwern        [EMAIL PROTECTED]  http://www.pobox.com/~schwern/
Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati