Selon Gabor Szabo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> > So I guess my question is, what exactly am I supposed to do to improve
> > test coverage? Am I supposed to modify the existing scripts so they
> > execute more functions exported by the module? Are any of the other
> > modules currently being tested not using the t/ framework?
>
> I would start by replacing the test.pl file with test scripts in the
> t/ directory
> and start using Test::More. Then I would split it up to several scripts and
> start testing more functions just as you suggested.

Note that test.pl actually calls scripts in the examples/ directory
by running them throught backticks:

    $res = `$perl examples/passwd-cb.pl $key_pem.e secret`;

So the code is already splitted, but in a quite twisted way :-/

--
Sébastien Aperghis-Tramoni

Close the world, txEn eht nepO.
  • Re: Phalanx Walter Goulet
    • Re: Phalanx Sébastien Aperghis-Tramoni