On Fri, May 13, 2005 at 05:57:45PM +0200, David Landgren wrote:
> I also understand that I'm no doubt in a minority of one on this issue,
> and that everyone else's brain is wired the other way, and that in any
> event, even if my argument has some merit, it is far too late in the
> game to do anything about it. Maybe in Perl 6, I dunno.

The wording might use some work but I don't see any particular merit to
one ordering or the other.  All that can be done for that is to be
consistent and I think things are.  Flipping it around in Perl 6 just
introduces an unnecessary inconsistency.

--
Michael G Schwern     [EMAIL PROTECTED]     http://www.pobox.com/~schwern
ROCKS FALL! EVERYONE DIES!