On Fri, Jun 03, 2005 at 06:56:50PM -0400, Christopher H. Laco wrote:

> As I recall [I may be wrong], some of your snippets were under
> /5.8.0/... isn't < 5.8.2 considered squirrelly (technical term) under
> Devel::Cover?

Yes, you're right, I do recommend a minimum version of 5.8.2.  It would
be interesting to see whether the problem remains in something more
recent.  I wonder too whether 64bits has anything to do with it.

> Perl 5.8.0 and 5.8.1 will give slightly different results to more recent
> versions due to changes in the op tree.

Actually, the changes are between 5.8.0 and 5.8.1, but I notice the docs
are wrong there.  They wont be in the next release.

--
Paul Johnson - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.pjcj.net