Adrian Howard wrote:

On 8 Jul 2005, at 20:08, Adam Kennedy wrote:
[snip]

There's no way to get a listing of the annotations for a given author id, or even for a given dist. So I'm reduced to manually looking through a thousand odd web pages to find potential changes or improvements to the code.

[snip]

    http://www.annocpan.org/~ADAMK/

Complete with RSS feed :-)

Adrian

I don't know if this is another bug, but I also see a note here

http://www.annocpan.org/~ADAMK/PPI-0.995

But not in the module when I click on it.

I was searching through the packages, because it didn't say where the note was.

I had to drill down manually from my author page, rather than having a list available. Perhaps you could render the RSS as HTML and put it on the author page? That would be handy...

But it is a good idea.

One more question, now I've fixed the doc bug that someone put on annoCPAN instead of filing against PPI in rt.cpan.org, how do I mark the note as resolved and make it go away?

It's not I don't think it's a good idea, it just happens to not be ideal for authors with lots of modules who don't like RSS and respond to bug reports prompty. :)

Adam K