On Fri, 2005-07-29 at 22:27 +0100, Adrian Howard wrote:

> However, munging together my own command together with various
> _private looking methods to pass to IPC::Run3 and then poking around
> in a results hash all seems a little gnarly.

Only a little?  I might have to apply the cluestick with some force.

> So is there a plan (he asks curiously)?

I would really like to see objects representing different types of
tests, so that you can decorate the test classes with roles to display
their output the way you want it when you iterate over the results.

I like how the Perl 6 port of Test::Builder turned out, at least for
modeling test data:

        http://www.perl.com/pub/a/2005/07/28/test_builder_p6.html

I haven't done much more in Perl 5 land than say "Hey, here's what I'd
like to see" though, and most of that is this message.

-- c