Dave Cross wrote:
On Fri, Aug 05, 2005 at 11:32:45AM -0400, Robert wrote:

I am creating my first module (finally) and I was told a while ago to
use Module::Starter. Which I did. I am fine there. When I look at the
code generated I see that all the POD stuff is inline while I prefer
to see POD stuff at the end. Is the inline POD the current preferred
way? If it is, I am fine with that and will continue to chug along. If
not, I will move it to the end and I would make a request to the M::S
author to have a command line switch added to indicate which POD style
to use (defaulting to whatever the auther wishes of course).

If you install Module::Starter::PBP then Module::Starter will create
new modules using all of the recommendations from "Perl Best Practices",
including putting all of the Pod at the end.

Dave...

I tried it (Module::Starter::PBP) on WinXP and it didn't seem to pickup the config I did with PBP. I will try it again to make sure.

Robert