Hi!

On Wed, Sep 07, 2005 at 03:13:31PM +0300, G?bor Szab? wrote:
> On 9/7/05, David Golden <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > a) all tests are relevant
> > b) all tests matter equally (are equally weighted)
> > c) higher score means higher quality
> >
> > The scores are available in the database.  There's no reason that someone
> > can't use it to generate their own "Qualitee" score or a "core Kwalitee" or
> > whatever subset they think matters.
>
> IIRC there was some talk about the possibility to change the weigths
> of the various
> metrics to form your own "Kwalitee score".
> Would it be possible to add my own idea about the relative weights of
> the various
> metrics and use the current gui to view everything using this set of values ?

I was thinking about this but am no where near implementing it.

> For that matter is the source of the GUI available for reading and patching ?

http://search.cpan.org/dist/Module-CPANTS-Site/

But it's rather ugly on the inside, I'm afraid.
And you'll need Module::CPANTS::DB (which lives in Module::CPANTS::Generator)

--
#!/usr/bin/perl                               http://domm.zsi.at