Ovid writes:

> Guess what the following modules all have in common (aside from the
> fact that I wrote them)?
>
>   AI::NeuralNet::Simple
>   AI::Prolog
>   Games::Maze::FirstPerson
>
> All of them have failed at one time or another because the target
> computer didn't have Sub::Uplevel installed.  I'm going to have to
> track down what's really causing that,

Sounds like a cunning plan by the Sub::Uplevel author to get you to add
that module as a prereq for all yours, thereby increasing his kwalitee.

Smylers
--
May God bless us with enough foolishness to believe that we can make a
difference in this world, so that we can do what others claim cannot be done.