Thomas Klausner writes:

> CPANTS is an acronym for CPAN Testing Service.

That would be better simplified to:

  CPANTS is the CPAN Testing Service.

-- cos it's pretty obvious where the name comes from, and its being an
acronym is hardly the most important thing about it.

But if you really want to talk about it being an acronym, it should be:

  "CPANTS" is an acronym for "CPAN Testing Service".

-- cos there you're talking about the words rather than about the
entities.

Smylers
--
May God bless us with enough foolishness to believe that we can make a
difference in this world, so that we can do what others claim cannot be done.