On Fri, Sep 23, 2005 at 05:38:32PM +0200, Tels wrote:
> If you have any ideas how to make this even more usefull, please speak
> now. I will have limited email reading/writing capabilities the next two
> weeks, but I *will* respond to all emails/critics/praises, even though it
> may only be when I return. :)

Is the dependency detector pluggable?  The code I'm interested in graphing
requires modules indirectly through things like aliased.pm, base.pm and
Class::Autouse's superloader.  It would be nice if I could extend its dep
scanner to take these into account.

--
Michael G Schwern     [EMAIL PROTECTED]     http://www.pobox.com/~schwern
'All anyone gets in a mirror is themselves,' she said. 'But what you